PICK A PLAN.
START TRAINING YOUR PITCH RECOGNITION.
What do you get as a member?
With a Brick Dust University membership, you get immediate access to:
- all Pitch Recognition Training sequences & specialized hitting drills.
- the Hitter I.Q.™performance stats so that you can test and measure your progress and performance.
- the BDU leaderboard to see where you stack up against other hitters around the world.
- the gamification dashboard where you can unlock prizes and rewards after each pitch recognition milestone!
- in-depth courses on power hitting, elite pitching, professional fielding, olympic catching, D1 slapping, the mental game, college recruiting, and much more.
What makes BDU Pitch Recognition App different?
The Brick Dust U pitch recognition app utilizes actual video footage from inside the batter's box on each side of the plate to capture the most realistic hitter's perspective.
With the strike-zone awarness box placed on the footage, the user is able to reference the box to identify pitch-types and balls & strikes while training in the app.
Lasty, we offer a full library of pitch-type specific pitch recognition training drills. Are you struggling with recognizing the changeup? You can use the changeup pitch recognition Occlusion Training sequence drill, which is pitch recongition training philosophy used by professional organizations since the 1980's.
How often should I train my pitch recognition?
There are two main problems that BDU attempts to solve.
1. Help hitters to develope pitch recognition skills to slow the game down while developing a better Hitter I.Q.™.
2. Help hitters supplment their devlopment if they're not getting enough at-bats/playing time during the game.
How often you should be training your pitch recognition depends on where you are at in your developmental process as well as how much playing time you're getting.
In either case, we've seen great results with hitters who allocate five minutes a day to reinforce proper pitch recognition habits.
You spend time in the batting cage to refine your swing. You spend time in the weight room to build explosive power and strength, and you spend time in the BDU Recognition App to develope superior pitch recognition skills.
How long does it take to see results?
As mentiond previously, it depends on where the hitters is at in their developmental process. Typically, we see same day results for hitters who train with the Soft to Hard Focus pitch recognition drills just before a game.
Do you offer team pricing or discounts?
Of course! Come check out our Team Pricing Tables here!
Can you practice before games?
Yes and it's highly reccommened! Using the BDU Pitch Recognition App is a great way to reinforce proper visual movements that a hitter can implement into their next at-bat. Especially the soft to hard focus drills as well as the strike-zone awarness drills.
What age should players start using this pitch recognition app?
As a general rule of thumb, we recommend introducing pitch recognition training as soon as hitters begin facing live pitching off of a mound. The sooner a hitters is able to understand plate and zone awarness, the sooner a hitter will develop pitch type and location detection as well as their overall Hitter I.Q.™.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes! You will receive a 40% annual discount with a yearly Pro Plan.
Can I cancel my account at anytime?
Absolutely! We offer a 30 day no questions asked money back gurantee.
If you're not 110% satsfied with our pitch recognition training app, shoot us an email or simply login and hit the cancel button and we'll make it right!
If you have any further questions, shoot us a note at our contact page.